Follow Christiane on social media:

On Twitter + Facebook + Instagram Amanpour producers on Twitter

What time is Amanpour on CNN?

Check showtimes to see when Amanpour is on CNN where you are. Or watch online.

Check showtimes to see when Amanpour is on CNN where you are. Or watch online.

Uganda’s President hasn’t seen #Kony2012

April 18th, 2012

Filed under:  The Best Interviews
  1. Kalajanga

It suprised me alot when i heard that Museveni have not seen the Kony2012 video. This means that the president has less concern with the affairs of his country. It would be better for him to step aside.

April 18, 2012 at 3:55 pm | Reply
    • Muganzi

Why should it surprise you he has no care for his people or his country just his wealth and happiness!

April 18, 2012 at 4:19 pm | Reply
    • simon Kasyate

Kalajanga, there is more to Uganda's most salient affairs for the president's eyes and ears than a piece of propaganda from characters seeking to ride of a peoples' plight for their one minute of global fame. If this be a consition for Museveni to step aside, we would have presidents every two hours; even you wouldnt govern this country for an hour!

April 19, 2012 at 10:20 am | Reply
  2. Alfredo's tamales

'n'
    Very Ignorant Man or Through the decade's the People run thing's Their Way.
    We require 2 Look and See Our Border's and Boost Our $Economy the Way We See Fit

April 18, 2012 at 4:42 pm | Reply
  3. Stephen Okigbo

that is to show that african leaders does't care about their people

April 18, 2012 at 5:40 pm | Reply
  4. jia

Atleast he is honest unlike other leaders around.. however, this interview kinda proves that #kony2012 have hidden agendas

April 19, 2012 at 3:57 am | Reply
  5. Michael Mwebaze

I am a Ugandan and I haven't watched Kony2012 but it doesn't mean I don't feel concerned about what is happening in this country. I have been to the Northern part of Uganda several times and it is a bee-hive of activity, hope is written on the faces of the people.

April 19, 2012 at 6:19 am | Reply
  6. Brian

Lets all of us support our presidenm

April 19, 2012 at 3:42 pm | Reply
  7. Byakuyamba R Andrew

kalajanga, think before u talk,the problem of some ugandans they dont no, what they want.

April 19, 2012 at 4:23 pm | Reply
  8. yugioh structure decks

You actually make it appear really easy together with your presentation but I to find this topic to be actually one thing which I believe I would by no means understand. It sort of feels too complex and extremely extensive for me. I am taking a look ahead for your next submit, I will try to get the dangle of it!

April 21, 2012 at 7:02 am | Reply
  9. Hamza

that is our country , thanks to the invisible children , we'd be far with such ppl with great concern for their Country in the leadership.

April 22, 2012 at 8:18 am | Reply
  10. Ronald

What I don't like about us Ugandans, is that we are very good at giving opinions and commentaries but what have YOU individually done to improve on the flaws that you identify?? It's our country, YES but how have you helped solve the problems instead of crying?

April 27, 2012 at 3:58 am | Reply