Follow Christiane on social media:

On Twitter + Facebook + Instagram Amanpour producers on Twitter

What time is Amanpour on CNN?

Check showtimes to see when Amanpour is on CNN where you are. Or watch online.

Check showtimes to see when Amanpour is on CNN where you are. Or watch online.

Amanpour Showtimes on CNN International

August 13th, 2013

Monday – Friday:
1900 & 2200 London
2000 & 2300 CET
2:00pm & 5:00pm ET

Asia, Tuesday – Saturday:
6pm HKT
10pm HKT

For the complete CNN schedule click here.

1. GN

I am so happy that she is back to CNN.

April 25, 2012 at 11:55 am | Reply
    • IHSAN

I am happy too.

October 14, 2013 at 8:45 pm | Reply
  2. Habibu Ahmed

April 29, 2012 at 2:36 pm | Reply
  3. Robert Beaty

How many plastic surgeries has Christiane had performed? She looks better all the time.

October 17, 2012 at 11:56 pm | Reply
  4. Pat Lockyer

Thank goodness you archive things, you are on during the workday during PST.

January 22, 2013 at 11:06 pm | Reply
  5. Yasir Suleiman

Great work, especially issues concerning my country NIGERIA

May 28, 2013 at 6:16 am | Reply
  6. Metehan Akdag

Turkish protestors want you to talk to PM Erdogan on their behalf. Thank you for being honest and true.

June 12, 2013 at 10:11 am | Reply
  7. Ron Riley

I am an expat of america, and for some reason we are unable to get Amanpour here in the Philippines, I am a great fan of Ms Amanpour, you list the show in Hong Kong starting at 6pm,all we get is local programing.

July 5, 2013 at 12:30 am | Reply
  8. Omar NIANG

I'm a fan Christian she is doing a good job . I can't forget the last interview she does with king Hussein some days before his death. Tks

July 6, 2013 at 6:43 pm | Reply
  9. Omar NIANG

And I would to know amanpour is from wich country? She is a great journalist and doing a great job. May god bless you and with you a long happy life. Thanks

July 6, 2013 at 6:58 pm | Reply
  10. IHSAN

My name is IHSA-ASHRAF and i have sent you lots of emails but i didn't get a reply even one of my email. could you tell us the truth do you really read all the emails?
    Will be waiting 4 your reply!

October 14, 2013 at 8:43 pm | Reply