Follow Christiane on social media:

On Twitter + Facebook + Instagram Amanpour producers on Twitter

What time is Amanpour on CNN?

Check showtimes to see when Amanpour is on CNN where you are. Or watch online.

Check showtimes to see when Amanpour is on CNN where you are. Or watch online.

TONIGHT: The attacks following Obama's Afghan visit

May 2nd, 2012

U.S. Ambassador to Afghanistan Ryan Crocker talks to Christiane about the attacks that followed President Obama’s surprise visit to Afghanistan and whether he believes the bombing was a message to the U.S. President.

1. Walid

Afghans are ashamed of such a government supported by United States of America with billions of dollars during the past decades , still so corrupt and mistrusted and indemonstrable securing even the capital. this was the united states figure injected in to afghan politics.

May 2, 2012 at 10:45 am | Reply
    • M R Kh

Do you know any country occupied by America had a Government which is truly elected and peoples representative which will help their own people None you know why because Afghanis did not elect Karzai he was selected by America and put in power by America so he has to help America not his own people and he can not do both so you see poor Karzai problem the day he decides to help his own people you will see him in body bag not in presential palace.

May 7, 2012 at 2:23 pm | Reply
  2. George

Is like asking president jonathan to visit islamic boko haram, islam or hausa muslims and evil is 4rm d same fada and moda

May 2, 2012 at 10:48 am | Reply
  3. Donizzy-Jahzrael

God knows better,just watch out!

May 2, 2012 at 11:51 am | Reply
  4. Mutuku clinton

Arab and Muslim world should know peaple, respect life and stop their nonsense terrorism. Now how has this inhuman behaviour benefited them?

May 2, 2012 at 12:05 pm | Reply
  5. Name*EMMANUEL

What was their intention?

May 2, 2012 at 12:08 pm | Reply
  6. learn more

Hi there, You have performed an excellent job. I will certainly digg it and in my opinion recommend to my friends. I am confident they will be benefited from this site.

May 12, 2012 at 5:56 am | Reply
  7. icon library

P.S. Please review Card file Icon from database-icons

September 21, 2012 at 1:31 pm | Reply
  8. Santiago Palomba

Hello, you used to write great, but the last several posts have been kinda boring? I miss your great writings. Past several posts are just a little out of track! come on!

December 20, 2020 at 5:44 pm | Reply
  9. Janiece Maloch

Some genuinely good info , Gladiola I observed this.

January 12, 2021 at 12:30 am | Reply
  10. Marco Sirianni

I simply desired to say thanks again. I do not know the things I would have used in the absence of those creative concepts shared by you regarding such subject. It was before a very difficult crisis for me, nevertheless coming across a new skilled style you treated it made me to jump for delight. I am just happy for the guidance and thus believe you recognize what an amazing job your are getting into educating most people through the use of your blog. I am certain you have never got to know any of us.

January 28, 2021 at 10:04 pm | Reply
  11. Barney Pachlin

I gotta bookmark this internet site it seems invaluable very helpful

March 4, 2021 at 10:15 am | Reply