Follow Christiane on social media:

On Twitter + Facebook + Instagram Amanpour producers on Twitter

What time is Amanpour on CNN?

Check showtimes to see when Amanpour is on CNN where you are. Or watch online.

Check showtimes to see when Amanpour is on CNN where you are. Or watch online.

Son of Russia's most famous prisoner: Putin afraid of my dad

June 25th, 2013

The son of Russia's most famous prisoner, Mikhail Khodorkovsky, speaks with CNN's Christiane Amanpour about his father's future.

"It's very simple," Pavel Khodorkovsky told Amanpour. "Mr. Putin is afraid of my father. He is for some reason afraid of my father as a political adversary, which is not the case. My father has never been involved directly in politics."

Filed under:  Christiane Amanpour • Latest Episode • Russia
  1. truefaceofnyhrc

Russia is moving towards dictatorship. Recent legislation passed through the Parliament by Mr. Putin- Mr. Medvedev duo takes away people's freedoms of gathering and speech and opportunities to make their society better through work in non-government non-profit organizations. The Khodorkovsky case was at the beginning of this drift and is very representative of Mr. Putin's policy and plans.

July 8, 2013 at 10:17 pm | Reply
  2. muskelaufbau ernährung

This is a different sort of opinion that many people dont usually talk about. Generally when I come across these sort of things I like to post them on Digg. This article probably wont do well with that crowd. Ill look around and find another article that may work.
    muskelaufbau ernährung http://bit.ly/13eKBlc

January 23, 2015 at 3:58 am | Reply
  3. erectile dysfunction drug

erectile hardening cream
    erectile pillole
    why erectile dysfunction happens

November 28, 2020 at 7:10 am | Reply
  4. Bo Huckleberry

You decidedly put a new twirl on a subject that's been written about for years. Remarkable stuff, just amazing! I enjoy reading a post that will make people think, thanks and we want more! Added to FeedBurner also. If you have a opportunity check out my web site. It's a work in progress, but I assume that someday it will have nearly as good of subject matter as yours. kelly kosky

November 29, 2020 at 1:50 pm | Reply
  5. Tomeka Redington

It absolutely was any exhilaration finding your site yesterday evening. We arrived here these days seeking something totally new. I used to be not disappointed. Your opinions on brand new approaches on this factor were helpful as well as an superb help to me personally. Appreciate leaving out time to write out these items and for discussing your thoughts.

December 20, 2020 at 6:49 pm | Reply
  6. Derick Vilkama

January 11, 2021 at 2:19 am | Reply
  7. Marquis Stender

Wohh exactly what I was looking for, regards for posting .

January 12, 2021 at 2:27 am | Reply