Follow Christiane on social media:

On Twitter + Facebook + Instagram Amanpour producers on Twitter

What time is Amanpour on CNN?

Check showtimes to see when Amanpour is on CNN where you are. Or watch online.

Check showtimes to see when Amanpour is on CNN where you are. Or watch online.

F.W. de Klerk talks about Mandela's passing

December 5th, 2013

F.W. de Klerk was the last leader of white South Africa, who shared a Nobel Peace Prize with Nelson Mandela for helping to end apartheid.

He mourned Mandela in an interview with CNN's Christiane Amanpour on Thursday, just after Mandela's death was announced.

Click above to watch Amanpour's interview with de Klerk.

Filed under:  Christiane Amanpour • South Africa
  1. ashok

Gandhiji faced the British Empire in India but Nelson Mandela fought a more brutal and oppressive regime in South Africa. Two men of comparable greatness.

December 6, 2013 at 2:31 am | Reply
  2. Hanneke van Walsem

Thank you Christiana Amanpour for your very insightful comments on TV. You were the only one mentioning Inkatha -impressive!! For the casual observer the fall of Apartheid had Oprah and Charles Rangel right in the mix with, while on ABC, pictures of President Obama on Robben Island were being aired before the pictures of Nelson Mandela on the Island! O that thing that's called 'reflective glory'! Hard to resist for politicians and celebrities, I guess! White South Africans voted in a referendum to negotiate with the ANC. All sides came together because of one man:Nelson Mandela RIP Madiba.

December 6, 2013 at 8:20 am | Reply
  3. Augustus Crawhorn

What’s Taking place i am new to this, I stumbled upon this I have found It absolutely useful and it has aided me out loads. I hope to contribute & aid different customers like its aided me. Good job.

December 20, 2020 at 6:59 pm | Reply
  4. Frankie Raycroft

There are a couple of fascinating points over time in the following paragraphs but I don’t determine if I see them all center to heart. There is certainly some validity but I most certainly will take hold opinion until I look into it further. Good post , thanks therefore we want much more! Added onto FeedBurner in addition

January 12, 2021 at 1:15 am | Reply
  5. Gale Dohogne

January 28, 2021 at 10:06 pm | Reply
  6. canoportra1984.netlify.app

Earth And Life Science Grade 11 Cg Old Books Shop

My website :: book epub (canoportra1984.netlify.app)

February 17, 2021 at 8:34 pm | Reply
  7. ClarkMak

frpyw y5xoe mlt7

March 2, 2021 at 1:19 am | Reply
  8. Osvaldo Sogge

Thanks , I've recently been searching for info approximately this topic for ages and yours is the best I've found out so far. However, what concerning the conclusion? Are you positive concerning the source?

March 4, 2021 at 10:12 am | Reply
  9. Lisabeth Varn

Hello, i think that i saw you visited my blog thus i came to “return the favor”.I am attempting to find things to enhance my web site!I suppose its ok to use some of your ideas!!

March 6, 2021 at 2:29 pm | Reply