Follow Christiane on social media:

On Twitter + Facebook + Instagram Amanpour producers on Twitter

What time is Amanpour on CNN?

Check showtimes to see when Amanpour is on CNN where you are. Or watch online.

Check showtimes to see when Amanpour is on CNN where you are. Or watch online.

CNN witnesses Central African Republic violence

December 9th, 2013

More French troops have just arrived in Central African Republic in an attempt to disarm militias, and it was announced Monday that the U.S. military would fly African Union troops to the country.

CNN’s Nima Elbagir is on the ground in Bossangoa and witnessed the violence over the past week.

Click above to see her report from C.A.R., and her conversation with Christiane Amanpour.

1. H. B.

Muslims. Again. Always.

If we don't come out of our collective torpor about Isl-am, it'll soon be too late to stop them from taking over the whole world. This isn't an exaggeration. They know how to do it, even to conquer the major industrial nations. And they WILL, unless we decide this threat is real and DO something about it.

No religion with a prime directive of total global conquest qualifies as a religion. The world should dis-qualify it as such, so they can make some attempts to thwart the global conquest. And we're not exactly dripping with time to do it in, either. They could almost take over Europe right now. If you don't know how they could do it, you're part of the problem.

We have to thwart them. Making war on them is stupid and counter-productive. It's also what Muslims want us to do. Thwarting is the only rational way, and that takes a lot of knowledge about this religion and its people, after which a plan can be worked out.

We haven't even started that yet. So they'll win.

December 9, 2013 at 8:22 pm | Reply
    • A real american

How racist and ignorant. Go home troll.

December 10, 2013 at 12:07 pm | Reply
  2. buy soundcloud

Throughout the awesome design of things you'll receive a B- for hard work. Where exactly you misplaced us ended up being in all the particulars. As as the maxim goes, details make or break the argument.. And it could not be more correct right here. Having said that, let me reveal to you just what exactly did deliver the results. Your text is extremely engaging which is most likely why I am making the effort in order to comment. I do not really make it a regular habit of doing that. 2nd, while I can easily notice the jumps in logic you make, I am definitely not convinced of how you seem to connect the points which produce the final result. For the moment I will subscribe to your position but wish in the near future you actually connect your dots better.

May 2, 2016 at 2:18 am | Reply
  3. Roseann Turziano

Obviously I like your web-site, however you have to test the spelling on quite a few of your posts. Several of them are rife with spelling issues and I find it very bothersome to inform you. On the other hand I will surely come again again!

December 20, 2020 at 6:07 pm | Reply
  4. Lucile Kington

I like what you guys are up also. Such intelligent work and reporting! Keep up the excellent works guys I¡¦ve incorporated you guys to my blogroll. I think it'll improve the value of my web site 🙂

January 10, 2021 at 11:22 pm | Reply
  5. Reid Hughey

January 11, 2021 at 1:55 am | Reply
  6. Reid Metsker

Everyone who is all the same undecided: attract your chosen earphones, go to a Greatest coupe and enquire for connector all of within Microsoft zune therefore a music player and figure out what kind sounds somewhat much better to families, while exactly which vent allows you to be teeth whole lot more. You’ll learn and that right for you.

January 11, 2021 at 9:13 pm | Reply